You need your pups to bark…not make a meager peep! You can accomplish this easily: bedazzle with the shoes on your feet!
What is the first physical part of you to make an entrance? Your foot! You step forward to enter a room, one foot in front of the other. Make that stunning, overpowering entrance when you swagger into a room with jeweled, shiny, sparkly, glittery shoes!
Razzle, dazzle – let your feet bedazzle!
Shoes are a fun, necessary staple of all women’s wardrobes. Every fashionista needs at least one pair of shoes decorated with crystals, rhinestones, beads, etc. to add pizzazz to any outfit and to make their feet pop!
Bedazzled Shoes Fun Fact: Bedazzled shoes can come in all styles, from high heels, low heels, flats, wedges, boots, tennis shoes, etc. There is no type of shoe that can’t be spruced up with a gleaming, glittery stone or two (or fifty or sixty)! Not into stones? Try chains and fringe.
Bedazzled Shoes Fun Fact: If you aren’t up to buying new shoes, yet you want to spice up your favorite pair of heels or your running shoes, it is easy to bedazzle the shoes yourself! This is a great tip if you are going to a prom, wedding, etc. and you don’t want to invest in a new, expensive pair of shoes!
How to Bedazzle Your Shoes with Crystals, Rhinestones and Jewels:
- Select the shoes you want to bedazzle.
- Make sure the area that you will be bedazzling is clean and dry.
- You can purchase rhinestones, beads, chains, glitter, etc. at any arts and crafts store.
- Purchase a strong, clear adhesive glue.
- Decide where on the shoes you want to bedazzle. The entire shoe? The heels? The toes and heels? Be creative…this is your time to shine!
- Lay out the rhinestones, etc. that you will use so they are easily accessible to be placed in the glue.
- Apply glue to a small area of the shoe at a time. You need to bedazzle in small areas so that the glue doesn’t dry before you apply the stones.
- Using tweezers, pick up each rhinestone, crystal, etc. one at a time and place the bottom side in the glue.
- Bedazzle away until your already worn shoes look brand sparkly new!
- Once you have applied the stones to your heart’s content, allow the glue to dry at least 24 hours before wearing the shoes.
- Step out in bedazzling, beautiful style!
You don’t have time to bedazzle your own signature shoe style, yet you want your shoes to shout, “Amazing!”? There are plenty of head turning, fancy, jeweled shoes on the market that you are sure to find an ideal pair that fits your sparkly personality and your personal style!
Go the extra mile and walk in style!
Be the belle of the ball with bedazzled shoes! You’ll want to dance all night, or at least walk! You might even want to sleep in the shoe stunners!
“Who’s that girl?”
“I need more information.”
“The one with the killer shoes on her feet. She’s the one I want to meet.”
Bedazzled shoes – always sweet!
Give your feet a magnificent treat!
Razzle, dazzle, bedazzle!
Author Nancy Mangano is the author of two riveting Natalie North murder mystery novels, A Passion for Prying and Murder Can Be Messy. Nancy has blended her interest in detective work and her addiction to fashion in her books. Visit Nancy on her author website www.nancymangano.com, her fashion/style/beauty/book blog www.passionforprying.wordpress.com, Twitter @nancymangano and her author Facebook fan page Nancy Mangano.