With the arrival of Spring, flat shoes are making a huge comeback. Slip on flats, in addition to being cushy and comfortable, can be spruced up and decorated to look as elegant as some pairs of high heeled delicacies!
Whether you are a staunch wearer of only flat shoes, or if you are the high heeled queen of fashion, flat shoes have a place in any woman’s wardrobe.
With mod, elegant decorations and worn with the right clothes, flat shoes can be made to look fabulous rather than frumpy!
With Spring in the air, you can put a spunky spring in your step while keeping your feet flat on the floor in a rocking pair of stylish flats!
If you offset your flats with the appropriate clothes, flat shoes can be as trendy and head turning as their high heeled rivals, and flats provide the wearer a comfort level that lasts all day long, and well into the evening!
Notations to ensure that your flat shoes rank high on the fashion “yes” list:
- Dress up plain flats to provide a feminine look.
- Flat shoes tend to look more attractive when worn with tighter pants or shorts (such as with skinny jeans or straight legged shorts or capri pants) as opposed to flaired or wide cut pant legs.
- Flats set off shorter skirts, as more leg is exposed. If wearing flats with skirts, the hem of the skirt should stop before the knee. A flat shoe worn with a longer skirt can tend to look frumpy.
- Wear flats that shout fashion buzz! There are numerous flats on the market that are dolled up with colorful materials, fun prints, jewels. rhinestones, etc. that will jazz up any outfit!
Flats can take on an entirely electrifying vibe when you combine a casual, comfortable flat shoe with ultra fancy clothes and hair. This look is alluring, sexy and playful!
In order to ensure that your flat shoes don’t get mowed over by their high heeled counterparts walking around, selecting flats that are adorable, as opposed to practical, will give you and your outfit a certain pizzazz factor. Trendy, pointed toed flats and bedazzled flats shimmer, shine and sashay proudly into any room!
Tip When Wearing Flat Shoes: Even the slightest bit of height can make your legs look longer, so selecting a flat shoe with a 1/2 inch to 1 inch heel still counts as a flat shoe! Your legs will look elongated and thinner, yet you will be spending your day or evening with your feet wrapped in cozy, snuggly shoes! Your feet will thank you by staying pain free!
With so many darling flat shoes to choose from on the market today, you can still dress super voguish and remain super fashionable when you step out with your feet adorned in a fantastic pair of superb flats.
Let your flats carry you into Spring and Summer with dazzling delight!
Benefits of Wearing Flat Shoes:
- Flats provide stability and balance.
- Flat shoes provide comfort and flexibility.
- In case of an emergency, you can take off fast when wearing flat shoes.
- Stylish flat shoes are ideal to be worn during pregnancy.
Flat shoes are all that!
Flat shoes provide a mix of sexy, sassy and charming!
Who can deny that fancy flat shoes are fabulous?
Author Nancy Mangano is the author of two novels, A Passion for Prying and Murder Can Be Messy. Nancy has blended her love of detective work and her love affair with fashion into her novels. Visit Nancy on her author website at www.nancymangano.com, her author/style blog at www.passionforprying.wordpress.com, Twitter @nancymangano and her author Facebook page Nancy Mangano.