As we’re coming up on Daylight Saving Time, where we will move the clocks forward by one hour, and then watch Winter dissolve into Spring, you can’t go wrong or feel more comfortable wearing the color green! The color green is regal and earthy, and fit for a fashion queen!
The color green is the color between blue and yellow on the color wheel. Green is created by combining the colors of blue and yellow. Green is vital for life…by far the largest contributor to green in nature is through chlorophyll, the chemical by which plants convert sunlight into chemical energy.
In the realm of fashion, the color green embodies a chic, cool form of action and passion!
In color psychology, the color green relates to balance and harmony. Green is the great balancer of the heart and the emotions, creating equilibrium between the head and the heart. Green is also known as the color of growth, the color of spring and the color of renewal and rebirth.
Green Fun Fact: In surveys made in American, European and Islamic countries, green is the color most commonly associated with wealth, merchants, bankers (think green cash), nature, life, health, youth, spring, hope and envy.
Be the envy of the catwalk and the envy of the town when you sparkle and shine in a splendid green evening gown!
If you relish the color green, but being dressed in solid green is just too much for you, add a touch of green with class and style…green handbags and jewelry will make you smile!
Spring forward where green rules the runway!
Positive Keywords Associated with the Color Green:
- Nature Lover
- Family Oriented
- Social Joining
Wow, there are lots of great, positive words associated with green! Green garments are a gorgeous sight to be seen!
Green clothing is oh so close to perfection! The right garment direction!
Variations of the Color Green:
- Aqua: Aqua calms the spirit, offering protection and healing for the emotions.
- Dark Green: Represents wealth, ambition and greed (money, money and more money)!
- Emerald Green: An inspiring and uplifting color giving to creative ideas.
- Grass Green: This color is self-confident and secure, occurring in abundance in nature.
- Jade Green: Jade represents trust and confidentiality. It also signifies generosity and the search for enlightenment.
- Lime Green: Inspires youthfulness, naivety and playfulness.
- Olive Green: Think the traditional color of peace, “Offering an Olive Branch.”
- Pale Green: As the color of new growth in plants, pale green indicates youthfulness, playfulness and inexperience.
- Yellow Green: Yellow green suggests cowardice, conflict and fear.
Have no fear when you know you look superb stepping out in green, my fashion diva dear!
Strut in style when glorious green is the color you choose to wear. Why not put a wreath of green leaves in your hair?
“Now that I see your pretty green pantsuit, I’m reminded how calming is the color green.”
“Yes. Green clothing looks youthful, relaxing and definitely gives off the vibe of serene.”
“Green isn’t a color that fills my closet. I think I’ll have to change that.”
“Why not buy a glamourous green dress, choker, high heels and hat?”
“I do believe that is a marvelous idea. I need to do something fun like buy a new outfit.”
“Imagine if you go all green. You’ll stand out as a confident, chic, calm and cool cat!”
Green Garments: Rule the runway, rule in style. Clothing to make you smile!
Nancy Mangano is an American beauty/fashion/style influencer, fashion journalist, screenwriter and author of the Natalie North murder mystery book series. Visit Nancy on her global online fashion/style/beauty magazine Strutting in Style! at http://www.struttinginstyle.com, her Facebook page Nancy Mangano at https://www.facebook.com/nancymmangano/ Twitter @https://twitter.com/nancymangano and her author website http://www.nancymangano.com