Everyone deserves pampering now and then. A little luxurious, easy grooming treatment can provide big pluses to your appearance and to your mood, in minimal time and with minimal effort!
People the world over rejuvenate both their inner and outer shells by visiting spas, working out, getting their hair done and paying for precious, splendid massages!
An at home facial makeover is a great way to rebuild your energy and lower your fester limit, without breaking your bank account. The end result is well worth the time, whether you finish off your clean, fresh faced look with or without makeup.
The rewards for conducting this easy procedure are much like eating the cookie or the cupcake! Delicious!
Beautiful skin is like a fresh coat of paint on your house! Youthful, refreshed and clean! With these simple steps, you can erase the stresses of daily life from your face with inexpensive products that will make you look like a million bucks!
How to give yourself a full facial, at home makeover:
- Take a warm bath or a steamy shower. The steam will open up your pores, as well as soften and hydrate the skin, helping to put you in a relaxed, pampered mood.
- Cleanse your face well with a gentle facial cleanser (don’t use harsh soap). Do a gentle exfoliation of the entire facial skin area and apply a mask appropriate for your skin type (oily, dry or combination skin). While the mask sits on your face, you may want to lie down and place slices of cucumber over the eyes. This natural home remedy helps to reduce puffiness and eliminate circles under your eyes that give you a tired appearance.
- Wash the mask off of your face with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- Use this time to pluck your eyebrows into shape and to get rid of any stray, unwanted facial hair (creme hair dyes for the face and/or tweezers work well).
- If you want to apply makeup to your sparkling clean canvas, start by placing a concealer underneath the eyes, then use a foundation all over your face that matches your skin tone (liquid or powder).
- Experiment with your makeup. You can now add eye shadow, eyeliner and/or mascara, blush and lipstick as desired. Sweep the blush over and just underneath the cheekbone for definition. If applying lipstick, line the lips first with a similar shade lip liner pencil, as this will prevent the lipstick from bleeding or feathering.
- Once you have perfected your face with your preferred choice of makeup, sweep bronzer or dry powder over the skin to seal in the foundation and to give your skin a radiant, healthy glow.
- Frame your beautiful face with the hairstyle of your choice!
A full facial makeover is that quick and easy, and the rewards are well worth the efforts!
With healthy skin, I feel that women look great with both a fresh face and a made up face. Especially depending on your agenda of the day and where you are going. A makeup free face still screams glamour, and a made up face is equally as beautiful.
Your mood! Your choice! Your whim!
If you are feeling bold and adventurous, you can go for the Barbie makeup application and the big hair blowout! This look is fun and daring!
So whether you doll up your smooth, supple face with makeup, or you show off your makeup free, natural doll face, you can be sure that you will be presenting a healthy, radiant face to the world!
You darling, vixen doll, you!
Facial makeovers are an imperative part of good grooming, and makeup makeovers are fun and enticing!
Spoiling yourself now and again is necessary to your mental health!
So eat the cookie, eat the cupcake, and feed the outside of your face as well!
Make no apologies and luxuriate with a full facial makeover!
Well, the results are simply swell!
Author Nancy Mangano is the author of two novels, A Passion for Prying and Murder Can Be Messy. Nancy has woven her love of detective work and her frenzy with fashion into her novels. Visit Nancy at her author website http://www.nancymangano.com, her author/style blog at http://www.passionforprying.wordpress.com, Twitter @nancymangano and Facebook Nancy Mangano.